Are you looking for a flooring system that won’t only improve the performance of your home or business but also provide a high performing substrate that will handle whatever life can toss your way? Where other traditional flooring systems will claim that they can provide these benefits, they often fall well short of their promises, leaving you out an expensive flooring system.
Well here at American Dynamic Coatings, we have been providing a flooring solution that holds true to its promises for decades! This flooring system is known as epoxy flooring and it can expand on the previous benefits with features such as:
- 25 Year Service Life
- Chemical Resistances
- Is strong and long-lasting
- Has a much more affordable price-tag than real wood
- Requires little to no maintenance
Ready to learn about our epoxies and how they can benefit you? We have all the information you need down below!
The Industries Leading Flooring
Areas Epoxy Flooring Is Commonly Used
- Grocery Stores
- Medical Facilities
- Machine Shops
- Living Areas
- Data Centers
- Airports/ Aircraft Hangars
- Retail Businesses
- Food Processing Facilities
Benefits Of Using
Heres What Makes Epoxy Flooring So Reliable:
- Epoxy floors are ultra-durable as they are resistant not only to physical damage but also chemical damage as well. Resistances include heavy foot/vehicle traffic, battery acid, dropped objects, gasoline, and even scratches or abrasions
- Thanks to the seamless and stain-resistant finish of epoxy, maintenance is carefree as all you will need to get the job done is a standard wet mop and a soft-bristle broom or dustmop
- One of the biggest advantages that homeowners stand to gain from epoxy is the fact that your home could see an increase of anywhere from 2%-5% in increase in value to your home. This because epoxy is a desireable flooring solution that can last upwards of 30 years
- Epoxies are also one of the easiest flooring systems on the market to customize with a wide range of base colors, multi or single-colored flakes and even the ability to have logos or emblems installed under the clear top coating of the flooring system
Does Your Home Or Business Need Epoxy Flooring?
Give Us A Call Today For A Free Quote!
As one of the top epoxy flooring companies in Kettering, we feel as if it is our duty to offer our neighbors more options of epoxy than our competitors. We offer a wide range of both decorative and functional epoxy systems and you can learn all about our most popular epoxy coatings down below!
- Garage epoxy flooring is capable of turning your grim and bleak garage into a warm and welcoming environment worthy of being your homes main entry point
- Garage epoxies are also ultra stain resistant, making it impossible for it to become dirty from hot tires, gasoline or even oil
- In the chance that your flooring does become heavily soiled, you can simply use your garden hose to wash it down for an efficient maintenance procedure
- Metallic epoxies are one of the most customizable floor coatings on the market with abilities to replicate the appearances of lava, clouds and even waves
- We use the epoxy base as our industrial epoxy flooring in our metallic epoxies, rendering the flooring just as strong as industrial-strength epoxy while providing a jaw-dropping finish
- We are one of the few epoxy flooring contractors that have experience and are trained to install metallic epoxy in Kettering
- Basement epoxy flooring offers the unique benefit of being a flooring system capable of providing the service of basement waterproofing, making your basement more comfortable to be in while giving you peace of mind
- Along with being waterproof, basement epoxies offer natural resistance to the growth of waterborne bacteria such as mold and mildew
- Just like garage epoxy, basement epoxy can be used to make your basement up to 150 percent brighter without additional lighting
- Commercial epoxy flooring offers a uniform and seamless surface that presents no tripping hazards or place for dropped foods particles or germs to hide and avoid being cleaned
- This is why commercial epoxies have been cleared by the USDA for use in sensitive facilities that handle perishable items and even in the medical field
- Commercial epoxies also offer protection from the harsh cleaners and disinfectants that most commercial facilities use on a daily basis
- Industrial epoxy flooring is the strongest floor coating that we offer; if not on the market, with a staggering weight tolerance of up to 15,000 PSI compared to concretes 3,500 PSI
- Industrial epoxies also have the ability to be customized using stencils to create walkways, barriers and even vehicle paths to make your facility safer and more efficient
- Using epoxy floors in your industrial facility can even help your concrete last an average of 2-3 times longer!
The Epoxy Flooring Company You Can Rely On
Have Peace Of Mind And Give Us A Call Today!