American Dynamic Coatings is here for you! There isn’t anything that we haven’t seen before. Our technicians are dedicated to you and everything you need garage floor wise. Our technicians are experts when it comes to garage floor epoxy systems. Don’t trust just anyone with your floors, call the professionals.
- One-year warranty
- Skilled technicians
- Strong customer service
- Affordable prices
- High-quality materials
- High-end design options
- Quick installation
- 100% satisfaction
Learn about our epoxy garage flooring services below and contact us for a free quote!
Where else is epoxy flooring used in the home?
Common areas that epoxy floors are used in
- Living rooms
Installation Process for
Here is the installation process you can expect from our professionals for your garage floor epoxy system:
- Our professionals will inspect your floors to ensure there aren’t major structural damages, they will check previous flooring additives, and look for problematic stains.
- All previous coats, sealants, and paints will be removed
- Any damages that can be repaired, will be, like cracks, rough spots, and tough stains
- The area will be checked for excess moisture and changing temperature levels to ensure a successful bond between the concrete and the epoxy mixture
- Your garage floor will be shot blasted or ground to open up your concrete’s pours, to help along with the bonding between the mixture and the concrete.
- Your choice of shine, color, design, texture, and more needs to be decided while these steps are taking place
We can install and repair epoxy floors!
Give us a call for a free quote right now!
Epoxy Flooring Benefits
We offer epoxy garage floor installations that come with their own set of unique and unequivocal benefits! These floors are here for you and your garage no matter what you use your garage for.
Metallic Garage Floor Epoxy
When you want to make a statement, your garage floor can be a way to do just that. With metallic epoxy flooring systems, your garage will be a one-of-a-kind type of surface that will never be able to be duplicated. Some of those benefits include:
- Metallic epoxy floors are 100% solid, making them the strongest epoxy flooring available
- These floors create 3D illusions that appear to be water, rock, craters, and so much more!
- Metallic garage floor epoxy surfaces are nontoxic and require very little maintenance
When compared to other flooring systems for garage floors, epoxy installations are simply the superior choice because they utilize the current material that is present in your garage. The coating amplifies your concrete garages resistance and durability without having to add more than is already present.
- Epoxy garage floor installation costs between $2-$8 per square foot all depending on very distinct circumstances.
- This is a decision that will raise your property value by 15% or more
- You will receive more money back from an epoxy garage floor because it does not require special waxes or treatments and it can last for over a decade.
With a garage epoxy floor, one of the best qualities is its resistance to damage. There are several common issues epoxy floors create a resilient surface against. Your new garage floor will be resistant to:
- Shock, so the impact will not damage your floors
- Heat, this is great for homes because it lowers the possibility of fires originating in the garage and hot tires will not ruin the garage floor
- Chemicals, anything stored in the garage will not break down the coating
- Water, so mold, mildew, and bacteria are not an issue because these surfaces are antimicrobial
Our professionally installed epoxy garage floors last for extended amounts of time because they are so durable. This decision is a long-term satisfaction because very little will penetrate the surface of the coating.
- Long lifespans reduce overall flooring costs
- Even though these floors last for long periods they will never require extensive amounts of care
- Epoxy garage floors long lives is a large reason why your property increases in value
With such simple upkeep, you never have to worry about having too much to do with your epoxy floors! Epoxy garage floors, when you do need to clean them, can be power cleaned, mopped, or swept.
- Salt does not damage your epoxy floors and can be easily swept
- Epoxy floors are scratch-resistant so if heavier cleaning appliances are needed you do not need to worry about damaging the floors
- Simply wipe products away when it is time to clean the floors
If you need epoxy flooring, we are here to help
Call us today for a free quote and an appointment